
This is a card I made last week for a special friend's birthday. The original idea came from a design in Making Cards magazine by a designer called Julie Taylor. As soon as I saw her bag shop I knew that Tilda just had to have her own flower shop.
I rethought Julie's template as I wanted my card to be A5 and I wanted the counter part to be strong yet foldable so I worked out my own template.
The flowers in the window are made using different peel offs, painted with water colour pearlised paints and decoupaged.
Tilda is decoupaged at front of the shop display counter - I would have liked to have had pots on the counter too but as the card was going through the post and had to be able to be folded I didn't. I was also running out of time too as the card needed to be posted.
As the challenge on http://magnoliachallengeblog.blogspot.com/ is to decoupage Tilda this card hopefully fits the bill perfectly.
6 comments:
I love Tilda Ann, but this has to be one of the most imaginative ideas for her yet! I ADORE this card (bet Irene did too!) and I think it's just perfect for your challenge.
A brilliant card Ann and I'm not at all surprised that Irene loved it.
Ann x
very pretty card!
I love your Flower Shop Tilda Ann - a fab card and doesn't she look great decoupaged!
Congratulations you have won a prize on My Time To Craft Challenge Blog, please contact us at,
mytimetocraftchallenge@hotmail.co.uk
Post a Comment