Sunday, 4 May 2008

Flap card




I made this card for the Monthly Challenge on the MSN group I belong to. The original instructions and idea came from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/flap_card. I ended up making my own measurements as I wanted the card to fit an envelope I already had and to hold stamped images to send to a friend.
The paper used is from Making Memories and the stamp is one by Great Impressions. I used Pearlex Pastel watercolours to paint the image. The message stamps are from a great set of message stamps by Heidi Grace.
Sorry about the scissors holding the flap down. I hadn't got any magnets and my velcro fasteners are black and would have looked awful on the card!!!

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is so pretty Ann, and would be lovely to receive with some stamped images. Funnily enough I have made something similar today for the same reason.

Anne said...

What a lovely idea Ann. x

Keren said...

Oooooh Ann, what a lovely idea for a card to send to a fellow crafter. Love this one.

Ann Whitfield said...

Hi Ann - you've done a few cards since my last visit - forgive me commenting on them all here but I can't sit too long just now. They are all stunning and this one is just so pretty
Ann x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.