
The challenge this week at http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ was to make a gift for a friend. A little while back I bought some vellum envelopes containing rose petals to put in the bath - I had the idea that I could remove the shop label and make one of my own to personalise the gift.
Like lots of thing I didn't get round to doing it till now. Love the way 'challenges' spur you on to do things that you intended to but never got round to. I used a cute Penny Black stamp for the central image and some lovely clear border stamps to create the borders. All the images were coloured using water colour pencils. I added some orange stickles to the flower centres and the bee. The tag is stamped using a Studio G stamp.
11 comments:
wow what a wonderful idea and gorgeous gift, it looks great its going to make someones day. thanks for joining in this weeks PBS challenge. Tracy x
What a lovely gift, it looks so cute.
What a great idea and i'm sure your friend will love it - thanks so much for joining us at the PBS challenge this week
Kath
xxxx
oh wow this is gorgeous, love the idea and cute stamp. Thanks for joining us at PBS Challenge :)x
Awwww bless. What a cute image and a wondeful idea.
such a cute card
Excellent
Sarah x
This is gorgeous, a fabulous idea, thanks for sharing....
Gorgeous gift your friend is going to adore it I am sure :)
What a brilliant idea Ann and beautifully done
Ann x
This is just so pretty Ann and a lovely idea for a friend.
Gorgeous card. Such a sweet image. If you would like to pop across to my blog there's an award waiting for you. You may have it already but if you do it's because people love your work.
Beryl xx
Post a Comment