
The challenge at http://artygirlzchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ is use black and white with a hint of pink. A perfect chance to use my other silhouette stamp and the bits left from cutting the diagonals for the other card I made.
I love the way the diagonal pieces have made a frame around the central image - a happy accident! On the other card the lines led the eye in which I also liked, but this time the frame seems to work really well.
To bring the hint of pink I have added pink gems to the flowers on the girls hat - introduced a fine border of pink around the central image and added a pink bow. This is my favourite of the two silhouette cards I have made this weekend.
The card is also perfect yet again for the challenge at http://themethursday.wordpress.com/ which is 'hat's'.
8 comments:
ohhh that looks so elegant,so pretty Ann i love it
Wendy x
Mmm lovely pretty card Ann. Love Cynthia x
Stunning card, love the frame effect very much.
Beautiful Ann - it has a young, fresh, contemporary feel to it
Ann x
Lovely card Ann thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.
crissi xx
Yup! I like this one too Ann. I agree about the papers making a lovely frame and I love the "hint of pink"
Another gorgeous card Ann but the other lady is my favourite
Wendi x
Forgot to say have done the tagged post
Post a Comment