Sunday, 10 August 2008

Christmas at My time to craft...


Lots of challenge blogs are encouraging us to start early on our Christmas cards and I just think this is such a good idea. Like many other crafters, last year I got myself into a real panic trying to make my own cards and special commissioned ones for other people.


Thanks to various challenges Christmas this year will be a doddle (famous last words!). My card for the challenge at http://www.mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ has a tartan theme. The image is one from the Passion for Fashion CD by Ooh-la-la-Creations and the tartan backing paper and tag are by Kanban. The red vellum is also by Kanban - I love the effect of vellum over a pattern so that you can see the pattern but it's not as 'in your face'.

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a lovely card Ann, well done you for getting some of your christmas cards done early. I've decided to buy some of mine this year and just make the special ones!

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Richelle said...

Gorgeous card! love the theme and image.

carolann said...

Wow what a stunning card well done hun xxxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunnig card so elegent and rich ,love it ,Dawnx

Pauline said...

Gorgeous image. I love vintage cards. Well done.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.