Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Pink - Green - and Blue...


At http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/ the challenge is colour based and the palette allowed is pink, green and blue. I already had this cute bear (a recent ebay purchase - oh I love ebay) coloured in blue and green so I got out my pink and green papers and card and made this card.
The green embossed background was made using a Fiskar's embossing board.


7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very cute card -- the bear is adorable!! :)

tiggertastic said...

This is just fantastic, the colours are fab and the bear is so cute.

Sarah x

Chrissie said...

Lovely card, lovely colours, gorgeous little bear. How sweet is that little bikini Ann?

carolann said...

absolutely sweet card love the colours well done hun xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable card, love that image. Great coloring, nice layout too. Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

Erin... said...

adorable! love the image too!! thanks for playing:)

Max said...

Cute, cute and triple cute!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.