
Should have added this card at the same time as my other one, but I had too much reflection on the mirror card on my first photo and decided to try again. I've now discovered that you can get a much better shot by avoiding pointing the camera directly at the card when taking the photo.
Materials used for this version:
* gold mirror card
*Stazon ink and sentiment by Cloud 9 Design
* cream pearlescent card embossed in corners using Fiskars Shapeboss
* cream organza ribbon
6 comments:
Gorgeous cards, fab blog too..... Love it....
Ann, I do love these cards. They really are the height of elegance!
This is a stunning card hun WTG xxx
tkstunning and gorgeous card, I love it.
luv
irene
xxxx
Both your shapes cards are lovely and elegant Ann
Ann x
I loved the last card Ann - but I love this one even more, it's perfect.
Heather xxx
Post a Comment