
This week the challenge at http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ was to use red, black and white in a project. My own personal challenge at the moment is to try and use up some of the bits and bobs left over from cards I've made in the past. Sometimes I stamp extra images or create some decoupaged pieces and then store them carefully, but as my collection of small bits of paper and half completed items grows I really think I ought to get some of these things used.
On this card the numbers were some I stamped and decoupaged a while ago. The stamps I used are part of a set from Make your Mark in York. The backing paper is from DCWV and was also a small piece left from another project and the embossed numbers were made using the numbers cuttlebug folder.
5 comments:
What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week.
Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx
This is a great card Ann, it has such impact with the decoupaged numbers, well done on the challenge.
Its great to use up old bits and bobs...I've given up clearing my table I just stick odds and ends onto cards nowadays lol
This is a fantastically dynamic card.Great contrasts.
i really like this card it really makes you go WOW the colours are so sharp.
Fantastic
Sarah x
Post a Comment