Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Sketch for Tilda & Co Challenge


This card is for this week's challenge at http://magnoliachallengeblog.blogspot.com/. Great sketch to have a go at and fantastic blog candy on offer for one lucky person.
The punched circle framing Tilda was made using a Fiskar's circle punch - first time I've used it and I'm quite pleased with the effect. My daughter bought me quite a few of these in a sale a little while back and to be truthful I had forgotten I had them (too much stuff - who's spoilt? - me never!). I really must 'challenge' myself to use things I buy!

5 comments:

carolann said...

Wow stunning card WTG hun xx

Heather said...

Hi Ann, Thanks for your visit and compliment, much appreciated. We were obviously both in a bit of a mauve mood this week. I love yours! I've had a wander round your blog and think its great. I'm going to add you to my blog roll. Hugs Heather xx

Chrissie said...

This looks fantastic Ann, that circle punch certainly finishes it perfectly.

Ann Whitfield said...

Gosh Ann - you have been busy since my last visit and it's only a couple of days! What a stunning array of cards - every one of them
Ann x

Jane's Blogs said...

I think this is lovely. Love the colours.

(BJZoe on JS forum)

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.