
But before I go just wanted to let you know that the challenge on Ooh-la-la-Creations starting from tomorrow is 'Singing in the Rain!' The image and backing paper I have used are from the CD 'Kiddiwinks'.
We all have times in our lifes when we need something to cheer us up and what can be better than receiving a card from a good friend. So if you have time make a card to make someone happy and join in our challenge.
I will be back on the 26th September with pictures of the island of Kirk and maybe some new ideas for cards - oh I am so going to miss crafting and blogging!!!
Be good while I'm away and seeing as I'm not going to be around next week the challenge is going to be...
Black and white plus one other colour! But shhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone that I told you early. LOL!!!
8 comments:
Ann
Have a fabulous time
luv
irene
xxxx
Love the card Ann. Hope you have a wonderful time in Croatia.
This is just so sweet Ann, I really will try to enter the challenge this week. Have a lovely time in Croatia (and I won't tell a soul that you let slip next week's challenge theme)
Love the card Ann and I'll try to join in the challenge too. Have a great break, you'll be back with us soon enough.
Ann x
That's a great card. I'll be off when you come back so I'll see you in a few eeks.
Beryl xx
Brilliant card the image is fantastic
the colours you have used
look so fab well done hun xxxx
Brilliant card the image is fantastic
the colours you have used
look so fab well done hun xxxx
Hi Ann,
Hope you had a good holiday.
I've been sneaky whilst you've been away - I've taggged you :)
Sorry about my music blaring away in a quiet internet cafe - that really made me giggle.
Hugs Heather xxx
Post a Comment