
Two challenges this week have the theme of Autumn. At http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ the theme is anything you relate to autumn and Cynthia at http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ would like us to work on autumnal leaves.
She also added a tiny twist to the theme by insisting that everyone used at least one stamp. I used a huge stamp by Stamps Happen which almost fills a DL card! Beautiful stamp though and very easy to work with even though it is so large.
My card is for a friend (who I don't think checks my blog) who is going through a very sad time and I just wanted to send her my love.
Materials used:
- Cream based card covered with black pearlescent paper.
- brown slightly sparkly card
- watercolour card
- Inktense Pencil crayons
- Sakura Stardust clear pen - for leave veins - not viewable in photo but in real life gives a touch of frost.
- gold sentiment peel off
- Autumn leaves stamp by Stamps Happen Inc
13 comments:
Love this card Ann and I am sure it will cheer your friend. I too love autumn, my favourite season. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
This is lovely Ann, I love the colours you've chosen.
Thanks for visitng me and leaving me a lovely comment. It is nice to know that people store up some of my ideas for a future project. If you blow the photo up you can see the beads quite clearly.
This stamp you have used is fantastic and you have coloured the leaves beautifully.
Love,
SammieJay
Another winner - love those leaves, beautifully done.
I think I might just about make your challenge this week.
Hugs Heather xx
Gorgeous card, love the colours. Jillix
What a gorgeous card....and a lovely thought for your friend.
Gor~Gee~Ous!!
What a super sized stamp!
Beautiful Ann - you're friend will be very comforted by this tangible evidence of your support.
Ann x
Fantastic card hun love the autumn theme well done hun xxxx
Fabulus card Ann, especially the colours.
luv
irene
xxxx
Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x
Wow, that's some stamp. You've made it into a lovely card.
Beryl xx
This card truly is beautiful, and yes hun, it did give me a very pleasant lift to know you were thinking of us, thank you so very much. you truly are the biggest hearted, most beautiful soul I have ever had the pleasure to meet
I hadn't followed your Blog till another member of the CA group mentioned it in one of her posts. so my surprise, and joy at receiving the card was not spoiled, once again, thank you thank you thank you. X.X.X
PS Please don't let your self effacing modesty take control of any modification of this post lol X.X.X.
Post a Comment