Saturday, 25 October 2008

Cuttlebug embossing on patterned paper...


The challenge at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ is to use patterned paper in cuttlebug embossing folders.

My patterned paper is a black and white snowflake patterned paper from DCWV. I picked out 2 different snowflakes in the design and used a small cuttlebug folder I have that has a blanket stitch pattern on it. I thought the blanket stitch pattern would make a great frame for the snowflakes.
Materials used:
  • white base card
  • silver mirri card for matting and layering
  • white card
  • DCWV snowflake paper and Christmas words used in background
  • snowflake embossing folder
  • small stitching embossing folder
  • Woodware clear sentiment stamps

2 comments:

Irene said...

Ann,

Your card is gorgeous, and stunning.

I just love it, and what a fantastic idea, now I shall have to buy those little folders.

luv
irene
xxxx

Max said...

Beautiful Ann ... very effective indeed.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.