
Another autumnal card using Joanna Sheen's fabulous CD 'The Cardmaker's Year'. I really love this CD - I know it's been out for ages but it's new to me and I just really like the way the images are sorted into months of the year. Really cool idea.
My card is fits the challenge at http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ this week which is to make a card using Autumn as the theme. I have used this week's sketch at http://ismaki.wordpress.com/ which was designed by Isabelle Norris. I'm sorry Isabelle but I don't feel to have done your sketch justice - I've had one of those times when things started out well but went down hill rapidly!!! I'm only half pleased with the finished card.
Materials used:
- brown base card
- burnt orange card
- Joanna Sheen CD 'The Cardmaker's Year'.
- embossed leaf punch
- orange vellum and brown pearlescent paper (for leaves)
- brown brads
- Hero Arts clear sentiment stamps
9 comments:
Wow I just love this, I've not explored this cd properly yet, new to me as well. Thanks for you comments
Beryl x
Beautiful cards, great image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
Brilliant work !
I love this Ann - nice work hun!
..oh my, such lovely colours, but then, Autumn is a picture of beauty isn't it! I love your layout - I just took a couple Fall pictures around home and one picture is very much like your background one. Well done, Ann!
awesome card hun xxxxxxx
Love the colours Ann ... don't sell yourself short ... it is a beautiful card and anyone I know would be pleased to have it falling through their letterbox.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Yes, it seems like fall ..
beautiful card
Wow, fantastic Ann.
luv
irene
xxxx
Post a Comment