Thursday, 30 October 2008

Something for the holidays...

The challenge at http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ is to create something handmade as holiday season gift for someone or yourself. The candle I have decorated smells so good (even in the midst of a dreadful cold) that it may just be for me!!

As I have used a cuttlebug folder to emboss snowflakes on to metallic card stock my candle also fits the challenge at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/.

Materials used:
  • blue scented candle
  • white card
  • silver mirri card
  • snowflake embossing folder
  • silver border peel off
  • silver fine ribbon
  • snowflake by Jolees from stash

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

..oh Ann, this is beautiful and I love the colour! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Sue from Oregon said...

Very pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog...I love all your cards and had a great time browsing your blog!

Irene said...

Oh Ann its gorgeous. Who is the lucky recipant ??

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

I love this Ann - it'll really catch the christmas mood lighting when the time comes
Ann x

Allison said...

great candle, ideal for the challenge
thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.