The stars at night is the theme at http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ this week. I chose to do a Christmas theme (yes I'm getting pretty fed up of Halloween now!).I decided to use this brilliant sketch from the new challenge site at http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/. I only found the site recently when blog hopping but it does look like they have had some interesting challenges over the last few weeks.

Materials used:
- Penny Black stamps from Christmas clear set
- Circular sentiment stamp from Papermania clear set
- Patterned papers (Dovecraft??)
- Dark blue card
- Gems and organza ribbon from stash
Can you spot the happy accident ...
If you can see it please let me know in your comment!!!
14 comments:
lovely card ann
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC
hugs Jane x
It's a fabulous card Ann - but your happy accident has me beaten!
Ann x
Perfect Christmas card, so cute...can't spot any accidents LOL!
Carole ;-)
Fabulous card, Ann and I can't spot the happy accident
you are going to have to tell !!!!
luv
irene
-x-
Oh this is so cute, love the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
Well I thought you would all spot the accident - it wasn't a mistake that turned into a happy accident. It was the swirls on the yellow paper - as I was sticking the topper on I realised that if I just lowered the top slightly the swirl framed the circle sentiment. I mean if I had tried to plan to do that and measured it all out etc I probably wouldn't have succeeded.
You're probably all going 'oh is that all?' but I was dead impressed with it this morning. Hmm I know I lead a sad life!!
Ann xxx
Lovely card, I like you cute image ~ Mel
gorgeous card...and cute too,thanks for joining us at SCSC:)
sue
xx
Very cute card Ann and a fab colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x
Glad you spilled the beans. I couldn't see any accident. I did notice the 'frame' but thought it was something you had done deliberately. Great card - I'll just have a peek at the new challenge site now.
Beryl xx
Can't spot amy mistake on this lovely card Ann. I love the colours, very different.
Love your card, lovely image The only happy accident I can see is the circle on the paper ties in perfectly with the sentiment. Thanks for joining in this weeks SCSC!
Now just read the comments left and I was right, didn't peak, honest (lol)
Clairex
gorgeous card love the colours and image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x
Post a Comment