Can't believe how long it took to put together. The desk was finally finished at 10 o'clock. My daughter and her boyfriend were absolutely shattered.
These Argos furniture packages should contain Government Health Warnings! Anyway it is gorgeous and now I have the fun job of deciding what to keep where, etc. Bliss!
Also got to decide where to store the piece of wood we had left over - just incase we find out at a later date it should go somewhere.
There may be a card made on the new work station later today or I may just spend the day 'looking and stroking' - lol!
5 comments:
Glad it's finished Ann, enjoy!
Beryl x
Glad it's done Ann and you can enjoy using it now.
Don't we get a photo of it "in situ"?
Glad to hear you're nearly there! C'mon - photo please. Enjoy - looking forward to new creations. x
You are too funny! Glad the set up is done and you can enjoy! I'm sure you will do lovely things there!
Blessings, Maria
Post a Comment