Sunday, 7 December 2008

Today's project...

Now you are probably thinking 'That's a strange card!' - hmmmmmmmm well it's the picture of my new desk for my new craft room and yes I am so excited about this. I have been staring lovingly at the picture all week and today is the day to fit it all together.

Will it end up looking anything anywhere near like the picture?!! Max if you are reading this please can you send Jimmi across the border - I need him!

And when I've finished the desk I need to start on the chair - I may not be doing any card making today - or maybe a little while longer than that.

Wish me luck!!!

DESK UPDATE - OMG - 20.50 and still not completed - nightmare to put together!! Daughter and her boyfriend have been working on it for about 6 hours now. It would have been easier to go to woodyard and build from scratch.

8 comments:

Irene said...

Good luck Ann, can't wait to see the finished result.

luv
irene
xxxx

Chrissie said...

Good Luck Ann! I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job, I love your new desk and chair, very swish!

Leanne said...

Wow, now that is an impressive desk!! Where are you getting it from? Do we get to see a pic of it all made up?!!
Enjoy!
Leanne
xx

Beryl K said...

Oh Wow Ann, it's going to be really stylish. Can't wait for the finished pic
Beryl x

dragonflyjoy said...

Oh Boy Ann, it is fabulous. Can't wait to see it all finished but by the time you have all your stacks of craft work etc. around you, it won't stay like the picture very long I'm afraid. OK. don't throw me out, I'm sort of joking but it's surprising how tidy things start out and without any help, they get all over the place. I hate mess but I just don't know, it keeps happening without any help from me. :-(

Love
Joyce xx

Heather said...

Can I take bets on how long before it's so cluttered you can't see the desk anymore? (Lol).
What do you mean - you don't want to boether me before Christmas - I've already stamped the images - just waiting for your address.
hugs Heather xx

Max said...

LOL ... Jimi says if you'd just asked a week ago but he's back at work tomorrow so no can do ... sowweee!
Bet you're a dab hand with a screwdriver anyway :)

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Yvonne Hagane said...

Hi there:)
Thank you for visiting my blog:) You have som much lovely work here! Beautiful cards!
Yvonne.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.