Sunday, 25 January 2009

A great start to Sunday...

Made my early morning cuppa (well not so early this morning, but it is Sunday and that's my excuse) and signed into my blog to find that a new blogging friend Jenn at http://scrappinforlife.blogspot.com/ had given me this lovely award. Jenn is one of the design team at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ and she does the most amazing scrapbooking.

Anyway when you receive this award you must list your 7 most favourite things and then give this award to 7 other bloggers so here goes:

My 7 Favorite Things

1) My two lovely daughters (excluding the teenage years and any other times when they have driven me absolutely mad!)

2) My friends who are an important and special part of my life (you know who you are).

3) Rubber - STAMPS! and of course clear stamps - well okay any kind of stamps.

4) Lasagne with salad and garlic bread (except for the one in a hotel restaurant in Nerja where the chef thought it was a good idea to use the meatballs from the previous evening's dinner and used no sauce whatsoever). If the lasagne is an English pub version you might as well throw in some chips too. Hmm something tells me this could be the reason I am no longer a size 12!!

5) Being creative - making things.

6) Reading a great book - preferably on holiday with the sun shining and a glass of wine in hand.

7) Watching great movies.

And the AWARD goes to...

1) Irene at http://alloccasionscards.blogspot.com/. Irene does the most classy and beautifully understated cards. Check out her blog.

2) Wendy at http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/ who never fails to amaze me with her energy and abundance of cards.

3) Suzanne at http://suzannelily.wordpress.com/ whose work is truly inspirational and who is always willing to share her ideas and help other crafters.

4) Heather at http://ricas-haven.blogspot.com/ - oh her cards and the colours she uses are just scrummy. She is also (with friends) involved in a new challenge blog starting soon so do check it out.

5) Ann at http://craftblogspiritofcreativity.blogspot.com/ who also creates some fantastic cards and is always there to help other crafters. Ann also has a tutorial blog at http://spiritofcreativitytutorialblog.blogspot.com/. She has just completed a write up on ink pads - full of useful info that you may have known and forgotten or perhaps didn't realise. Well worth checking out.

6) Edna at http://www.ednasplace.blogspot.com/ - a very talented lady and a lovely blog to meander through - slowly.

7) Roz at http://rozzyb.blogspot.com/ - really fabulous designs and is also involved in a new challenge blog at http://creativeinspirationschallenge.blogspot.com/ - this starts tomorrow and should be exciting.

There are so many talented crafters out there that I suppose I could go on forever!

Thank you again Jenn for choosing me as one of your winners.

3 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Thank you so much for this award Ann and for what you wrote. I promise I'll dispay it on my blog just as soon as I can.
Ann x

Suzanne said...

WOW - a big big thank you for this lovely award - I admire your work and have spoken to others about it , free ideas , so i`m touched to be getting this award
I`ll try and sort it out later today or tomorrow
Suzanne

Heather said...

Gee thanks - I really don't need slowing down at the moment. My Mojo has gone AWOL. Send it home if you spot 'lurking' around anywhere will you?.
Seriously many thanks I really do love getting awards - it makes me feel loved and appreciated.
hugs Heather xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.