with my new Promarkers. I love the smooth colour you can achieve with them, but sometimes they seem to make the stamped ink bleed a little. I will have to practice more I think.This card is for the challenge at http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ where they have an 'open' theme until the 8th January.
Materials used:
- Cuddly Buddly rubber stamp
- Promarkers, Sakura stardust pens and water colour crayons
- Lilac papers by Papermania
- lilac plain card, jewels, button and organza ribbon from stash
7 comments:
Oh this is so sweet, great image. Enjoy using your new Pro Markers. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
what a cute card and in my fav colour as well, very pretty
Happy new year
Sarah x
Another cute and gorgeous card, and I'm still holding out !!!!!
Oh isn't she sweet.
Love the little button touch on her bonnet.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Lovely Card Ann.
Just a few tips about promarkers, use ink such as Adirondack dye-based ink,impress and Momento(heat set before using with the pens) also brilliance inks can be used, again heat set first. the above will not bleed, the reason the inks your using may have bled is that the pro markers are alcohol based Because such inks as Stazon are solvent based, it's not suitable (the alcohol in the pen will just wipe it off) and an oil-based pigment ink like Versafine is also a no-no.
Hope that helps. I am still learning with my pro markers, yet to show anything off I am happy with.
Carole x
Fabulous card this one. The colour scheme is beautiful.
Beryl xx
She is just adorable and the colors are perfect for her! So creative!
Post a Comment