Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Happy New Year...

I have not been very well over the Christmas period and although I received the most fabulous craft stuff on Christmas Day I've not been fit enough to try much of it out. I also had problems with my computer too so blogging and challenges have had to go by the wayside.

I'm beginning to feel more myself now and am really looking forward to taking up the new challenges beginning next week. I have managed to do some blog hopping in between feeling rough and have seen some fantastic work around and I really can't wait to join in again.

Anyway I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish everyone, everywhere...

a


very, very




Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't been well Ann - I hope you have a happy, healthy and peaceful 2009
Ann x

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Happy new year to you too ann and get well soon
ju x

Chrissie said...

Hi Ann!
So sorry to hear that you've been poorly.
Just popping in to wish you a very happy, healthy and creative New Year.

Irene said...

Hello Ann, Shelly and Laura

Happy New Year

luv
irene
xxxx

Max said...

Awww bless ... should've sent lemsips instead of shortbread.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.