Thursday, 8 January 2009

Something new...

New papers by Papermania (a Christmas present from Laura), new paper pricking stencil (a Christmas gift from Irene) and a new Cuttlebug borders die led to this card for the challenge at http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/.

It's also a card to send to a very special friend who has led me into all sorts of things over the past few years - a paper pricking craze being one of them.

The stamped quote, 'The only way to have a friend is to be one' by Ralph Waldo Emerson, is from a sheet of quotes by Heidi Grace.

Materials used:
  • brown card
  • Papermania paper from Vintage collection
  • cuttlebug ornate border
  • Ornare corner stencil
  • Heidi Grace stamp
  • pearls from stash

6 comments:

Irene said...

Wow, Wow, this is so gorgeous
I love it to bits. The paper pricking is just perfect, sets the card off.

Gorgeous choice of papers by Laura.

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning Ann - love the colours, it just looks so sophisticated
Ann x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful! Love the monochromatic color choice and the pretty papers. Thanks for playing. :)

Anne said...

Love your latest creation Ann, so nice NOT to see Christmas cards now. x

Beryl K said...

Wow oh Wow Ann I just love this card.
Beryl x

Shirley said...

I love your card and what you are doing with your dies. How creative. I am definitely Following your blog. Love it!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.