
Another 'Thank you' card. This one is for the challenge of saying 'Thank you' at http://www.daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/. Some of you may have noticed a fair amount of blue and matching papers in my last few cards. I've been using an amazing little DCWV card making pad I bought in one of the sales at Arty Miss. They had been reduced from £9.99 to just a pound and have both card, co-ordinating papers and stickers like the 'you are great' one on this card in them. Lovely collections and well worth a pound.
Once you start sanding cuttlebug embossing you can't stop so although I have already done a card for the challenge at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ this one counts too. Infact I got a little carried away when sanding this and lost half the design as I went through the card stock. Perhaps the craft tip for this week should be sand gently!!
The 'thank you' stamp is by Inkadinkado and I added a couple of gems from my stash.
13 comments:
I have that embossing folder and have never managed to make it look so good. Sanding is obviously the key! Great card, thanks for sharing!
Great sanding effect - I LIKE the well sanded look! Well done on your bargain too! Lol Lynn x
Another lovely card Ann and the sanding looks really effective
Ann x
Thats gorgeous Ann... so are you other cards that you have done too :) love them all :) Hope you are well!
Elaine x
Another gorgeous card, I love the sanding, hmmmmmm may have to try this !!!!
luv
irene
xxxx
Love this card Ann and all the others you've been making lately too!
I hadn't realised that it had been so long since I'd been blog-hopping. Your paper pads sound fabulous value, wish I'd seen them!
Thank you for your kind comments on my DT card and I hope you'll find time to join in with us.
another great card, the embossing looks so good
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX
Wow Ann, such wonderful cards. Sorry not to leave a comment on each card, but time marches on and every card is gorgeous
Beryl x
Beautiful work !!
Gorgeous card, Ann.
Great look with the sanding, but I love it all!
Karen x
Wow! I love how you use your embossed backgrounds. I really like what you did with the layering too! Beautiful card.
What a great card Ann. Love the blue, the embossing and the sanding
What a bargain you card making pad was Ann.
The Blue and Yellow look fab together and your card is very ‘striking’ indeed….. I love it!
Post a Comment