
I am so pleased to have been given this award by my new Blogging Buddy, Robin, at http://rockinrobin1973.blogspot.com/. Robin is amazingly talented you really should check out her work if you have time.
I am going to pass this award on to five other blogging buddies who inspire me both with their work and their friendship.
Chrissie at http://chrissiescreations.blogspot.com/
Heather at http://ricas-haven.blogspot.com/
In case you are wondering about the snippet of a picture of something pink at the side of my blog it is something I am involved in with Robin - and it's exciting - very!!!
4 comments:
Thank you for passing this award on to me Ann, I really appreciate it.
Oooh, I'm excited about your secret and have fun with your new punch!
Thank you so much for this award Ann, I'm very touched to receive it. I'll display it on my blog later on, we're off out shortly taking OH to the dentist which will invlolve a 56 mile round trip.
Ann x
Should I be saying thank you or not - I'm not sure - depends on your motive for giving me this award!!
No seriously thank you it's a gorgeous award - I'm thrilled and honoured (but I will get my own back you know).
hugs Heather xx
Thanks once again for the award Ann xxx
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Post a Comment