Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Another Easter Card...

Yet another Easter card! I seem to be sending more out this year than usual.

This card is for the challenge at Pollycraft, where the fortnightly challenge at the moment is to use one of their fabulous downloads. I used a gorgeous image from the Phoebe and Maude Spring kit and combined it with some stamped Easter chicks from a Woodware stamp set and a small sentiment stamp by Stampendous.

Lazy daisy that I am I used the precoloured image, but I did colour the chicks myself!!! I love the pink and green combination on the download so tend to print it out ready coloured - how lazy am I? Don't answer that one!!!

21 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous, love the way you have done it as an Easter card, thanks for joining us this time at Pollycraft hugs pops x x x

Irene said...

Oh Ann this is gorgeous, I love it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

A lovely and different easter card Ann - I don't tend to send easter cards so don't find them easy to make but I know where to come for inspiration.
Congratulations on becoming a Member of the Inspirational Team too - well deserved
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Ann, not seen these designs before
Beryl x

Elaine ♥ said...

So pretty Ann, love the side embellishments too, its beautiful :)

Elaine x

Marianne said...

such a cute card

AUsome mom said...

This is so fun! I love all the colors and images on this one. Great job!

Steph said...

This is so sweet, I love the layout of the card too. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog, I really appreciate it x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so sweet, makes me smile.

Moni said...

Such a beauty! Love it! Hugs, Moni

Max said...

What a cute card Ann. All those wickle chicks are so tweet!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
x

Beryl said...

What a cute image. Great card.
Beryl xx

Saskia said...

Ohhh... so cute!!!! So unique and lovely!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Anonymous said...

Thank you for popping by my blog, I love the image on this card x x

ella bella said...

gorgeous card love the pretty colours and paper and the image is very sweet.
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

How cute, great design that you used.
thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving a nice comment.
Donna

Dawn B. said...

This is really cute. I love these images. TFS

Ginny said...

how cute is that image..fab card :)

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Ann, love the image, fab card for Easter. Louise x

Emma said...

Hi Ann
Gorgeous card...love it!!
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

crafty amy said...

Cute card love the easter colours

X Amy X

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.