Thursday, 2 April 2009

Warning!!...

I believe there may be a dangerous crafting criminal at large!!!

Somebody else (not me honest!) has been in my craftroom and they have totally trashed it...

Rubber stamps everywhere - bits of paper - card - magazines - unbelievable!!!

There was even the curled up backing strips from DST in poor old rabbit's ears (a little fluffy one who sits on my desk).

It has taken me all day to clear up the debri - take precautions now - don't less this happen to you.

7 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

They have been to my house to, and trashed everything, my whols kitchen looks a right mess and as for my craft cupboard well its a total mess :) :)

Unknown said...

Oh no, too late, I think they've been around here too! Or was it me????

Jan xx

Max said...

Wisnae' me !!
Was it Little Bunny Foo~Foo do you think??

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Beryl said...

Come on. Spill the beans. Who is to blame? I'm intrigued now.
Beryl xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Ann my friend, I can tell you how to find out who this crafting criminal is...........
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Whoever it is certainly gets around Ann, I had the same problem a couple of days ago :)
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

Too late!
This phenomena has occured at my house too! I can't imagine how it happens!
Chrissie

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.