Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend.
I'm certainly intending to - apart from all the usual Easter holiday things going on I'm also hoping to find chance to play with some gorgeous goodies very kindly sent to me by Max.
Look at these...

How lucky am I? I've got Perfect Pearls - some misters and a Dawn Bibby DVD to help me know what to do with them all. I can't wait to try out the ideas - watch this space!!!
So without further ado I'm off (apart from blog hopping to keep up with what everyone else is up to) until Monday when it will be Pink Elephant Day.
Yeah, I love Mondays.
Oh nearly forgot to say if you would like Max to send you some goodies there is still time to join in her Mad March Madness - I think she is doing something special this weekend so I'm definitely going to pop over to her blog to see what she's up to.
4 comments:
Have fun Ann :)
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Happy Easter Ann, hope to join in Pink Elephant challenge next week. Take care x
I love Mondays too Ann! Thank you so much for the wonderful package. I am wearing my pink elephant socks with PRIDE! :D Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
So much fun, Ann!! Can't wait to see what you create!
Post a Comment