Monday, 11 May 2009

Pink Elephant Day...

Gosh it's Monday again - these weeks seem to fly by! This week is our colour themed week at the Pink Elephant and our colours are...

light blue
medium blue
green and white.

A COOL combination!

After much paper tossing, sorting and matching the shades I chose seemed to shout 'men's cards'. This led me into making two cards on a male theme. One has a paper pieced main image of a man's shirt and waistcoat and the other a folded origami shirt.


Hope you like my cards and that you will have time to join in our challenge this week. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

11 comments:

Anne said...

So many lovely cards Ann since I last visited. x

Chrissie said...

Great men's cards Ann and a lovely colour combination.

~Lori Roop said...

Too cute Ann! Wonderful Dad's day card!

Beryl said...

Two really great man cards. Well done.
Beryl xx

Robin said...

Both of your cards are fantastic Ann!! I love the paper pieced shirt and vest one the best, but the origami shirt one is great too!!

Irene said...

Hello Ann

These cards are amazing I love the colours and how you have used the shirt in two different ways.

Fantastic mans' cards.

luv
irene
xxxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Just perfect. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Anonymous said...

Two fabulous cards Ann
Ann x

The Pink Elephant said...

Wow Ann...these are both fabulous!! i had no idea you actually made these little shirts...i had thought them to be store bought!!! BRAVO BRAVO!!!

LORi said...

Yikes!!! Sorry Ann I posted as ELLA the Pink Elephant!!! Forgot I was signed in!!! But I still feel the same LOVE your cards!!!!

Unknown said...

Really clever ideas for Father's Day, Ann!!! You're so creative!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.