Saturday, 9 May 2009

Happy Birthday Irene...


A card for my Vintage loving friend who is celebrating her birthday today. Have a brilliant day Irene.

Materials:

  • card, vellum and paper used in matting and layering from stash
  • Fiskers Border Punch
  • vintage patterned paper was freebie in recent magazine
  • double ended die cut tag by Cuttlebug
  • embellishments (yet another part of these earrings that Laura gave me - watch out for more bits coming soon - each earring could have been on QVC and sold as a vintage embellishment collection!
  • image from Carol Anne's Boutique (thank for all the amazing free images Carol - they are brilliant.)
  • organza ribbon (originally from chocolate box).

12 comments:

Max said...

What can I say Ann?
It's a beauty and Irene will love it.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Torico said...

How beautiful!Irene would love it.

Rita said...

Fabulous Card Ann, I'm sure she will love it too. Happy Birthday Irene. Hugs Rita xx

LORi said...

Such a lovely card Ann!!

Happy Birthday Irene!!

Robin said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Ann!!! I am sure your friend will love it!

Beryl said...

A really lovely card with a nostalgic feel to it. Gorgeous warm colours too.
Beryl xx

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Beautiful Card Ann!
I love vintage!
I would love to receive it!

Cheers,

Dorothy

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Ann!
Ohhhh, what an absolutely beautiful card you made for your dear friend Irene's birthday!! It is so thrilling for me to see that you used one of the images from my blog!! It's a lovely surprise, thank you so much for letting me know! It makes me so happy as I love sharing!! You make such gorgeous cards!
xoxo
Carol Anne

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Ann - absolutely perfect for Irene
Ann x

Chrissie said...

A beautiful card Ann and knowing Irene's taste she will have just adored this!

Ginny said...

this is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous :0)

Irene said...

Hello Ann

Yes your card is even for more
gorgeous and amazing in the flesh.

Thank you so much

luv
irene
xxxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.