Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Clever Corners...


My first card using the wonderful corner stamps by Clarity Stamps. They are just so much fun to use. I spent hours making all kinds of patterns before finally putting this very simple card together.
I would have loved to add ribbon to the card, but after searching supplies couldn't find any in the shade I wanted - time for a shopping trip methinks.
The leafy frame is actually made by using the leafy corner stamp 8 times to create the frame pattern - only possible with clear stamps. The background paper is one from the vintage range by Kanban.

10 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Ann

Wonderful, elegant and gorgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Elaine ♥ said...

So elegant and beautiful Ann, I love it :)

Elaine x

pinky said...

beautiful design, might have to get these.
Pinky

AliMayes said...

Absolutely superb Annie - I haven't tried my stamps yet. If you can't get the right colour ribbon have you tried colouring white or pale ribbon with the ink you stamped with - the colour match should be prefect then - or if you have promarkers or copics you can use them.
Ali xx

Anonymous said...

very pretty & elegant, lovely colours x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Ann and just so elegant
Ann x

Torico said...

Oh! I know this leafy stamp! I saw it in the book written by Barbara Gray. Her stamping technique is fabulous and amazing. Of course your stamping is amazing,too! It's beautiful.

torico XX

Christine said...

Beautiful card Annie, I have a different corner set from Clarity and love them.
Hugs
Christine xx

dragonflyjoy said...

What a lovely card Ann. Very elegant. Keep them coming as although not a blogger, I do really enjoy looking at all the cards you clever people make.

love
Joyce xx

Beryl said...

Fabulous. I can't wait for mine to arrive. I missed them the first time I saw them and managed to order them this Monday.Hope I can do them justice as you have.
Beryl xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.