In my last post I mentioned that I would have liked to have added ribbon to my card, but hadn't got anywhere near the right shade. Well my blogging/forum friend Ali left me a comment suggesting staining white or light coloured ribbon with the ink pad used for the stamping. What a brilliant idea and it works really well - thank you so much Ali for this great tip.
5 comments:
Now I know you're doing this to tease me. It won't make the postie bring them any quicker. I've used this trick with ribbon too and also with paper lace.
Beryl xx
What a beautiful idea. I have used Copic Markers to color flowers to match my piece as well.
That is why I love blogging, so many great ideas and friendly tips.
Have a great day, and keep up the beautiful card making. Gorgeous creations!!!!
What a fab idea Ann...never done that before!!!
Elaine x
Brilliant idea Ann love what youve done,stunning!!
Wendy xx
It finishes the card to perfection Ann. I have loads of white ribbon and often do this because I have coloured ribbons that I've had for ages that never seem to quite match! Brilliance inkpads work really well for this.
Ann x
Post a Comment