Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Ribbon Frame...

Look what I learnt to do this week and it was so easy - honestly if I can do it anyone can!

This week's challenge at The Next Level is to make a card with a ribbon frame, but don't panic if you haven't done one before because there is a really great tutorial on The Next Level blog for everyone to follow.

If you haven't visited The Next Level yet you really must. It's far more than just a challenge blog - it really is excellent and I do hope it continues to be as amazing as it is now.

Materials used:
  • Clarity sentiment and corner stamp
  • Gold textured card
  • Brown and cream plain card
  • Sizzix ribbon slot punch
  • Burnished gold organza ribbon

11 comments:

Nilla said...

This so elegant card! Well done! Hugs Nilla

lindyloo said...

wow and wow again I just love the ribbon boarder huggies lindyloo x

Unknown said...

Ann - this is so elegant - I love the ribbon you used and the colours are so classy!

Beryl said...

Oh Ann, That's so lovely. And you've used your clever corners. Mine came yesterday so I'm hoping to have a go today. I hope I get on with them as well as you do.
Beryl xx

Torico said...

Wow wow! It's absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the beautiful ribbon frame and corner stamp. Your choice about ink colour is perfect!

torico XX

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow stunning card so pretty and stylish ,xxx
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

Ann said...

Hi, Ann! ;) Your ribbon frame is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Ann,
This is such a pretty card! Love the ribbon you chose for your boarder!
Thanks for joining us @ "The Next level"!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and elegant Ann - must give this a go!
Ann x

Max said...

G O R J U S S !!
No other word for it.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic creation! Thanks for playing along with us at The Next Level!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.