Monday, 8 June 2009

Pink, brown and white at the Pink Elephant...

This week at The Pink Elephant we have a colour challenge and our colours are PINK - BROWN AND WHITE! A great combination.

We are being sponsored by The Greeting Farm who produce the most amazing rubber stamp designs (have you seen the oh so cute Miss Anya range?) and cool digi downloads too.

There are digi downloads on a Graduation theme for the winner of our challenge so if you haven't joined in before or haven't had time to enter for a while this would be a great week to play along with us.

Materials used:
  • The Greeting Farm - Grad Anya - digital stamp
  • Cardstock by Making Memories
  • Cuttlebug Swiss dots folder and border bar
  • Circle Nestabilities
  • CD
  • Sentiment and star peel offs


11 comments:

Torico said...

So pretty! I love this colour combination. Because it looks so yummy,doesn't it?lol!

torico XX

Max said...

Well she certainly looks like a 'Glad Grad' ... really cute image and one that will come in very handy!
Love this colour challenge ... reminds me of neopolitan ice cream (my favourite when I was a little girl).

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Maria Matter said...

OMGosh, Ann, this is fabulous!!!
Such scrummy colors and the CD is so creative! I love it!!!
Have a delightful week!
Blessings, Maria

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh look how sweet, super job.

LORi said...

Wonderful Wonderful project Ann!! I love it!! Great Coloring too!!

Beryl said...

Love the cd in the middle. Great idea which never works for me. A lovely card.
Beryl xx

Carol said...

Great idea with the CD Ann, good old Sir Cliff!
I think i still have some of that MM card somewhere...gorgeous colours and patterns :)

Hugs
Carol x

StampOwl said...

super cute

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd commented on this card Ann but must have promised myself that I'd come back to it. It's a fabulous card and a great challenge (I'll be soooo glad when T has this first year under his belt and the beaurocracy reduces!!)
Ann x

Trudi said...

So cute Ann, love the cd idea!

Robin said...

Great card Ann!! I love how you used the CD.
I love the Anyas too, but those Miss Anyas are my fav....need to get the new set after I have a few more paychecks. lol
hugs

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.