Monday, 15 June 2009

Something old, something new ...

Yeah it's Pink Elephant day and that means a new challenge. This week we have a romantic theme and would like everyone to play along with us by making a wedding card.

Sorry friends and family who read my blog on a regular basis, but yes it's another ribbon frame - I'm just addicted to them at the moment and I thought the white organza trimmed with diamonds on the knots was just perfect for a wedding.

The stamped image in one by Inkadinkadoo that was part of a huge job lot of stamps bought on ebay. Isn't Ebay brilliant sometimes?

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's creations and I promise no more ribbon frames for a little while.

I also promise that I will be organising some birthday blog candy shortly as I have just realised there is only 15 days to my birthday!!!

8 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Ann

What a fabulous card, I love it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card and what a fab stamp! suprising what you can find on eBay lol... l love it!

Elaine x

Anonymous said...

Really fabulous Ann and you son't have to apologise for these ribbon frames, they're lovely
Ann x

dragonflyjoy said...

Oh I do like this card Ann. The design is so unusual and very classy. See you've been at the stamps again :-)

Joyce xx

LORi said...

Ann...You card is unique and completely fabulous!!!
Hugs my friend~
LORi

Sue said...

Wow!! Stunning card, very romantic, love it.

Jess said...

Gorgeous! I think the ribbon frame is perfect!

Beryl said...

I love this take on the old saying. Really lovely card.
Beryl xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.