Monday, 27 July 2009

Pink Elephant Day...

This week we have another amazing sketch by the incredibly talented Robin. Her sketches amaze me, not only by being brilliant, but also by being extra easy to do.

It's also a really exciting week at the Pink Elephant because we are being sponsored by ....

Take a look at my cards...

Can you guess?

Yes it's Joanna Sheen!!!

Each of the DT were given stamps to play with - wowee - it was just like Christmas! I received Doctor Lofty - how cute is he? Check out his prescription and the 'Get Well Soon' tablet too - just so cute and all included in the Lofty and co rubber stamp set. I don't think I've ever seen such a fun 'Get Well' set ever - hate to say this, but I can't wait for someone to be poorly so that I can send a card. No, no I don't really mean that!

I also had Messy Rabbit Party Girl to play with - isn't she gorgeous. Couldn't resist adding gems to her flowers - well she is a party girl.


As you can see there are a couple of flowers included in this set too and a 'party' sentiment so it really is a great buy. However, if you are like me and suffering from a lack of funds pop over to the Pink Elephant - take a look at the sketch and have a play. You never know you may be lucky enough to win some Joanna Sheen goodies. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

14 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable cards Ann! Great job on both.

Irene said...

Hello Ann

Gorgeous cards, made with a fantastic sketch.

luv
irene
xxxx

Beryl K said...

Oh wow Ann, these are lovely, love the sketch too
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

Two fabulous cards Ann - I think I'll see if Dr Lofty is taking on new patients....he seems to know exactly what a girl needs!!!
Ann x

dragonflyjoy said...

Just the ticket Ann for someone who is feeling under the weather. A lovely cheerful card and the design is simple but very effective.

Joyce xx

P.S. Love the "medication" on the prescription :-)

Trudi said...

Cute cute Ann! These were such fun stamps to work with.

Beryl said...

Fab. cards Ann. Double delights with JS at the moment then?
Beryl xx

camcraft said...

Awww. Lovely indeed Such a cutie :-) Maybe I could be considered for the 'get well' card :-) Let me see .. where shall I begin. I have ATM poorly ears :-( and then to add to my woes I tripped yesterday while out at a archaeology event with my eldest daughter,a nearby gate broke my fall, but sadly the side of my face and chest bore the brunt when hitting the gate that broke my fall :-(
Carole x

Alison said...

Two really beautiful cards, Ann. Love the doctor one and the papers you have teamed him with.

~*Joni said...

Oh what a sweet little stamp! I love what you did with the doctor, and it works so well with Robin's beautiful sketch! That bunny is adorable, I would adopt her in a heartbeat. ;)

Sweet Momiji said...

These are so sweet! I love the paper you used on both.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

MrsMomma said...

These cards are adorable! I love everything about them, from the images, the colors & paper, to the embellishments you used. Great job!

Thank you for visiting my blog & for your kind comment!

Max said...

Missed TPE challeneg last week but definitely want to play this week. Love the sketch and I have to confess that I could become a fan of Lofty ... he is cute.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Alysabeth said...

Oh Ann these are so super cute:o) I just love them!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.