Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Carol Anne's Boutique...


If you have never visited Carol Anne's Boutique then you are really missing out!!

Big time!!!

I was introduced to Carol Anne's blog by my dear friend Irene who wanted me to take a look at the wonderful vintage images that Carol Anne so generously shares with everyone so freely on her blog. Since then I have visited her blog often to view her lovely vintage photos and cards and we have become blogging friends.

Now she is very kindly offering a wonderful gift to one lucky person. Just look at the photo - aren't those flowers just beautiful? If you would like to take part pop over to Carol Anne's Boutique and say hello. You may just find yourself becoming one of her blogging friends in the same way as I did some months back.

I hope you do.

1 comment:

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Ohhhh Ann...your post has touched my heart so much!! I couldn't be happier than to be blogging friends with you! You are really such a sweetheart!

I always love visiting you and seeing all of your beautiful & inspiring creations!!
xoxo
Carol Anne

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.