As promised here is Tony's other birthday card. This was made using the same stamp set by Inkadinkado, but this time I chose to stamp the images of skulls and crosses. These were stamped on to core'rdinations card stock and then sanded to give a really grungy look.The background paper with stars and guitars is from the Rock Star stack by DCWV.
My card is also for the challenge at the One Stop Craft Challenge where they are celebrating their blogersary and have the theme of 'celebrations' as their challenge this week.
9 comments:
Fantastic card Ann, your cards just get better and better.
luv
irene
xxxx
Great card Ann ... love the grungy look you've achieved.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
PS: Irene's homemade bread was absolutely, fabulously, positively gorgeous. Hope she brings some to York!
Came home with some scones too .... yummmy yummy especially with homemade jam. Oh and she bought us 'Stottie Cake' which we're going to try today - can't wait! SPOILED? I should say so ... hahahaha.
Love this Ann awesome job.
Wow Ann - this is brilliant. The skull stamp is fabulous and the colours you've chosen are great.
Beryl xx
Oooh I love this one too Ann!
It's no good, I'm going to have to come and visit and learn how to do trendy guy's cards at the feet of the master.
I want to know how you always manage to make cards that would be perfect for my youngest son! (the rock star lol!)
Fabulous masculine card Ann!! Love the color and images!!
Something out of the ordinary Ann and very eye catching.
love
Joyce xx
Fab grungy card Ann. Don't know about you but I was a little dissapointed with the DCWV Rockstar stack. I didn't feel it was 'grungy' enough. Still lots of useful designs in there though.
Tony will be spoiled with two 'Ann specials'
Hugs
Sandra x
Oh how cool! that's a man card if ever I saw one!!
Post a Comment