Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Finger prints on acetate cards....

Acetate can look really messy if you get finger prints and smudges on it when making the card and quite a few friends have asked how I manage to keep mine so clean. Well don't look too closely, but to be truthful I clean the card after it's finished.

If I place a peel off in the wrong place and it leaves a sticky residue when moved I use Sticky Stuff remover by Betterware, but I think Lakeland sell something similar to clean the area. You have to be really careful obviously not to get it on the card stock, but with care you can a get a really good smear free finish.

If it's just finger prints on the acetate I use a dry or almost dry cloth (from the Sticky Stuff remover) to buff the card up.

Hope that's been of help to someone.

Ann xxx

3 comments:

Beryl said...

Thanks for that Ann. I'll have to remember that.
Beryl xx

Max said...

Cheers m'dear =))

Sheri Gilson said...

Great tips!!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.