Hmmmmmmmm there is something about Messy Rabbit's face here that either reminds me of Frank Spencer in 'Some mothers do have em' or me trying to do all the things I need to get finished over the next few days.I love this stamp - sorry I seem to say that such a lot, but stamps are just so addictive. Some people stroke paper - I stroke rubber! Oh my goodness what have I said?
I quite like papers too - especially DCWV ones and I love the red and green pattern on this paper.I used my Cricut to cut the Christmas sentiment for the final panel on the shutter card. The lights are part of the set that came with Messy. I found some quite thick cord and twined it in a pattern fixing the lights on top to hold it in place and then finally added the sentiment. It was a bit fiddly as the cord kept fighting back, but I got there in the end.
I found this verse somewhere on the internet and thought it was perfect for the theme and the string of lights at the top and bottom of the verse are also from the Messy set of stamps.
Materials used:- Messy Rudolf stamp set - Joanna Sheen
- red and green card from stash
- patterned paper - DCWV
- Cricut
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - a Christmas Song - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- Everybody's Art - Red and Green
Ann xxx
13 comments:
WOW! Ann this is lovely! I wanna do one of those now! :) Great great job!
Betty
Morning Ann
A fabulous card, I love it, even though I am not a Messy fan.
luv
irene
xxxx
Ah your secret is out Ann! What a fabulous card - so muxh detail. Love it. Tess x
Hi Ann,
Beautiful card, although like Irene, I am not a 'Messy' fan.
Love how you made the card and your lights look brill.
Hugs
Christine xx
Fabulous card Ann!! Love all the detail!!
This is such a cute, fun and festive card! That image makes me smile and that fold, WOW!!!
Thank you for participating in the FBD hop. Please stop by my blog, you are one of my winners :)
Have a great day.
Heather D.
What a cute card. I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
Cute card and great take on the theme! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge!
Shelly ;)
Stunning card. I love Messy Rabbit, just don't have any of them...
Super card Ann, finished to perfection. Love the papers and all the trimmings! Fab.new blog layout and photo too!
Sylvia xx
Definitely a Frank Spencer look on his face and getting in a right guddle - "Hmmmm Betty!"
Do you think we're showing our age? LOL!
So pleased you managed to beat the cord into submission 'cos it looks fantastic.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Wow, wow, wow this is stunning
Hugs
Lorraine x
What a great shutter card! I love the image and all the Christmas light details! Thank you for joining our challenge at EAC!
Hugs,
April
Post a Comment