Now there may be some people out there who have spent so much on craft stuff that they can't afford to buy any presents. Eeeeeeeeeeeek does that sound familiar?I did hear one crafter on the forum I belong to (you know who you are!) say 'It's the thought that counts' and I must admit to being the guilty one who suggested that she made cards with the following sentiment
'I thought about buying you a present ...
but didn't !'
Anyway these little goodie bags are some little fun 'extra' gifts I've made to give out this Christmas. The sentiment and snowman stamp were from Jessica Lynne designs quite a while ago and I'm not sure whether they are still available or not.
My little gifts are also for the challenges at...- Crafty Calendar Challenge - Winter sparkle (snowman and snowflake are glittered)
- Creatalicious - Something for Christmas with lots of sparkle
- Passion for Promarkers - anything but a card with a Christmas theme (not much Promarker colouring on this but I love Cool Aqua for giving a snowy touch to snowmen)
- Simon Says - Let is Snow
- Paper Cutz - a project using a snowflake or a snowman
- Fun with Shapes - snowflakes
- Pile it on - Tinsel Town
- Stamp Something - Winter Wonderland
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20 comments:
Ann that is just BRILLIANT!!!!! Tess x
Morning Ann
Oh Wow these are fantastic.
luv
irene
xxxx
These are wonderful fun gifts Ann, love the snowman and that wording made me giggle. These are the type of gifts I love but also the ones I think the children of today forget or dismiss. Beautiful.
Kim xXx
Your words are soooo true! And your work is absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us this week at fun with shapes and more!
Hugs
Sabine
Such a cute project. The snowman is adorable and I love the sentiment - so funny! Great idea for stocking fillers :) Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Ann, a BRILLIANT idea, I LOVE them
You made me laugh at your saying.
Hugs
Christine xx
What a GREAT idea! I love that little snowman!! These make great gifts for co-workers & kids!!!! LOl THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!
Chris & the DT
That is TOO CUTE!! I love it!! Maybe I should scare my son with a little bag on Christmas Eve!! :D
what a fab idea.. i love it.... Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
What a sweet gift. haha really a great idea. Thanks for playing on PAper CUtz this week.
Oh my good luck to you creating so many beautiful creations...love your treat bags very much! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious...hope to see you at the next one!
Abby:)
Ann these are such cute 'treats'!! TFS and thanks for joining us this week on PCC!
Happy Holidays!
Terry
Come visit my blog at:
http://iluvmybugs.blogspot.com
I love these what a fab idea and so well put together too
sarah x
Thank you for the laughter! Wow! I've been doing Snowman soup, but yours really made me laugh! Wonderful! Also - thank you for your sweet words. Wishing you a wonderful week. Kram - Anki
No problem Ann! Thanks for stopping by Prairie Fairy!
Roberta
These are fantastic, I may have to make some of these myself, I love them, thanks for playing along at PFP & good luck!!!!
Hugs
Sarah
What a great little treat Ann! For a minute there I got all excited...about two years ago I had the pleasure of trying Bon Bons from england... they were apple and they were sooo delicious! Your little marshmallow bags reminded me of them...wish we had them here!
Betty
what fun little treat bags
thanks for joining us on the xmas extravaganza at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx
Just fantastic! I love that little poem...used it when I worked in child care :) That snowman is just too cute! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!
Janna :)
Too Funny!Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Paper Cutz Hope too see you again soon! Beth
Post a Comment