Monday, 16 November 2009

Pink Elephant Day...

Yeah it's Monday again and time for a new challenge at The Pink Elephant. This week is sketch week and Lori has designed a really cute circular sketch for us all to try out. Do pop over and check out the amazing samples by my friends on the team - totally stunning.

Materials used on my card:
  • Snowman digi image by Robin available from Squigglefly (yep I know I've used this a lot lately, but it's so cute and easy to use).
  • Cricut (Celebrations cartridge) to cut large scalloped circle
  • Scalloped and plain circle nesties
  • Holly punch by Dovecraft
  • ribbon and red and white card from stash
  • white flowersoft on hat and ultra fine glitter on snowman's body
Additional Challenges:
Hope everyone has a great start to their week.

Ann xxx

24 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Ann

Wow and wow again, Fantastic, I just love your card. The image is fantastic, must pay a visit to see Roby's other stamps. Hint, Hint, Hint. LOVE THE HOLLY PUNCH !!!!!!!!!

luv
irene
xxxx

Beryl K said...

Brilliant card Ann, I love it
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

Hi There..

I agree, wow, this really is gorgeous, the image is just too cute, love the layout, really is a great card.
Good luck.
Thanks for playing at MCFC.
Hugs Angel

Donna said...

Hi Ann, such a cute card and I love the image, thanks for joining in with MCFC this time and good luck!
Donna x

Anonymous said...

Great card Ann - really cheerful - I love the little robin on the snowman's arm. Thanks for joining us at MCFC - Shell x

Carol Ann said...

Beautiful card Ann. That snowman image has a nice cheerful smile!
Thank you for joining in with us at MCFC Carol Ann xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Ann!! I love all the scallops and Holly!! I never think to pull out my cricut...thanks for all the inspiration!!

dragonflyjoy said...

Oh Ann, yet another lovely card, so bright and cheerful. Just what we need on such a rotten wet and windy day. The holly and little robin really sets the whole thing off.
I did look at the Squigglefly stamps but see they are from the US. Always a bit wary of sending abroad for stuff.

love
Joyce xx

Vicki G said...

Ann, your card is lovely!!!

Hugs

Vicki

Beryl said...

This is gorgeous Ann. Oooh, I'm beginning to feel all Christmassy. Must be getting soft in my old age.
Beryl xx

Silvia said...

What a beautiful card you made Ann! I love it....!!

Liz said...

Wonderful card really lovely Little robin too Anne ...thanks for joining in the MCFC

HOPE YOU ARE LUCKY AND WILL JOIN IN AGAIN
LIZ XX

Saskia said...

Thanks for taking part at the Crafty Creations 'Snow' Challenge! Great card!

Saskia :)

Betty Boo! said...

Great card! I pulled out my Cricut too, but didn't think to look for a Scalloped circle!

Betty

Betty Boo! said...

Thank you for such a wonderful comment! I am sooo glad you liked it. I thought it was missing something, but still liked the way it turned out.

Betty

Anne said...

Wow Ann, what a fabulous card. Love the shape, in fact, love everything :)

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely 'snow' project with us and playing along at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE it! I am a nut for shaped cards and this is just adorable! thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

jackiescrafts said...

What a great card the colours are so Christmassy and I love the snowman image
Thanks for joining in MCFC this week
Jackie x

Trudi said...

Love it Ann! Robin's snowman is so cute and I love that holly punch. Great job with the sketch!

the crafty duck said...

Beautiful card Ann, love that image it works perfectly with the scallops, love Steph

the crafty duck said...

Beautiful card Ann, love that image it works perfectly with the scallops, love Steph

Unknown said...

Wonderful circular card Ann, love the cute image and whole LO.

Thanks for joining us for our latest challenge over on MCFC and good luck.

Joanne xx

Mel X said...

Fabulous circular card. Great image, love the robin on his arm and the circular sentiment. Great job

Mel X

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.