Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Happy Christmas...


Just popped in to say Happy Christmas to all my blogging buddies.  Hope you all have a brilliant Christmas and Santa brings you lots of goodies (I've got my fingers crossed on that one as I haven't been that good lately!) - tee hee.


Don't forget that in the New Year Irene, Max and I have a great new venture planned - Bah! Humbug! Christmas Card Challenge.  We're so looking forward to this - it will make next Christmas an absolute breeze for all of us.  No mass panic next year - we'll all be able to sit back with a mince pie and a glass of red wine watching 'Miracle on 34th Street'.  Bliss!!!


6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo Ann the new challenge blog sounds just what we need...well at least me for one as I have not managed to do all the cards I wanted. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Ann Whitfield said...

Merry Christmas to you too Ann - I managed to watch Miracle on 34th Street this year, for the very first time believe it or not!!
Ann x

Christine said...

Merry Christmas to you Ann, I hope you receive a few craft goodies from Santa, I don't think he will think you have too much LOL
Hugs
Christine xx

Beryl K said...

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas Ann. I will definitely take part in your new challenge - I hope lol
Beryl x

Rita said...

Merry Christmas to you Ann. Hugs Rita xx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Merry Christmas

Lorraine xxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.