Anyway on to this week's challenge which is a sketch. Infact there two sketches on offer making our challenge super easy at The Pink Elephant, which is just what we all need when we're all feeling a bit brain dead after all that turkey and Christmas pudding.
Our sponsor this week is Totally Stampalicious . I really love the way that at the moment when you buy a set of their stamps you get a set of the same design in digi format. What an amazing idea - love it! Stampers can stamp to their hearts content for the front of the card, but use the digis in whatever size they want to print alongside the verse on the inner. Just brilliant - wish all companies did that.
My card is also for the challenges at ...
- Cupcake Craft Challenges - A time for celebration - birthdays
- Crafty Creations - no rules have fun - yeah I did!

14 comments:
Oh Ann...this is super duper sweet!! Yummy Cuteness!!! Hope you and your family had a fabulous Christmas!!
Bug Hugs - LORi
Morning Ann
This is gorgeous, I love the colours and papers, the image and layout.
luv
irene
xxxx
Great card Ann - I'll pop over and check the sketches out now....could be just what I'm looking for ;o)
Ann x
What a gorgeous card Ann, although I don't think I'd be up to eating any cakes at the moment (even yummy looking ones like these)
So glad you enjoyed your Christmas and I'm looking forward to the new challenge blog.
Fabulous card Ann. Great sketch. Tess x
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely work!!
Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)
Anne just wonderful
liz xx
What a cute card. The image is adorable and the paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge and don't forget our new challenge starts on 4th Jan!. Hugs, Denise x
What a yummy card Ann!! I love the sketch you picked for this image and the fun pattern paper!!
Beautiful card Ann.
Beryl x
Fantastic card and just perfect for our celebration theme, perfectly matched papers to your image! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake :) Donna x
hmmmmmmmm yummy!!!!!!!! wonderful card Ann
Very cute Ann! Love that pp!
This is so cute! I love the dp too!
Post a Comment