Well thank everyone who had a guess at my sneak peak yesterday - it was so much fun to see what you were all coming up with. Colour schemes and fancy corners and all manner of challenges, but the only one to get it right (at the time of writing this) was Ann at Spirit of Creativity, who rightly suggested that our challenge was...
BAUBLES
Well done Ann - you can spend the rest of the day feeling really pleased with yourself now. Just sorry there isn't a prize for you, but then again you never know what the postie might drop on your mat with all those birthday cards!
To create my bauble card I use some totally wow paper from Dovecraft that already had beautiful baubles on it. Unfortunately these are mostly hidden under the centre piece, but you can see them a little and get the idea.All the other papers I used are by HOTP and DCWV. The central bauble was cut on my Cricut and is one of the shapes on the Winter Cheer cartridge, which is full of gorgeous stuff and has been so useful over the last year.
After matting the bauble onto a white base card I added gemstones (my bargain ones from Poundland) and silver peel offs. Then I added a bow and a couple of tags to complete the bauble. As a final touch I added silver border and corner peel offs to draw the eyes in to the centre of the card.
In addition to being my card for the new challenge at Bah! Humbug! my card is also for the challenges at...
- Creatilicious - No stamped images allowed
- A Spoonful of Sugar - Freestyle

15 comments:
Fabulous card Ann, I love the Bauble.
luv
irene
xxxx
Beautiful card Ann, love th colours, love Steph
Oh wow Ann, you have done it again.
Another stunning card
Beryl x
This is such a pretty card Ann, i love the diamnates, i love poundland for those bargains!!! hope you have a good weekend, hugs Linda x
This card is gorgeous Ann - and I guessed right too! Maybe it was because I'd just been working on a bauble card.......hmmmmm......I think this might be called serendipity! lol! You may even get two entries from me this week :o)
Ann x
Inserts. Oh b*m. New things were going to well. Love the blue bp Ann - real cool as they say. Fabulous card. Have a great weekend.
Beryl xx
Gorgeous card Ann xxx
Incredibly beautiful. I love the choice of colors and the baubles are lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious!
Abby:)
You are such a tease Ann LOL!
That Dovecraft paper is lovely and your pretty bauble is beautifully decorated.
There will be some posh cards going out to friends and family this year!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Beautiful card.. Love the colors and the design..
Thanks for joining us at Creatalious..
Hugs, Linda
So beautiful and love the gorgeous bauble!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx
fab card Ann,sorry not had chance to join in last 2 weeks,lots going on with fostering and other things
will soon thou
wendy x
Very pretty blue card! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my card at TPE challenge!
WOW! Such a beautiful card!
Hugs
Swantje
Dear Ann,
I really love your card this week, and I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful comments you always leave me on my Bah Humbug cards!
I also wanted to let you know you have plenty of time to enter my One World One Heart Giveaway - I am accepting entries through the evening of Feb 14th and announcing the winner on Feb 15th - just be sure to register sooner as opposed to later so you don't get busy and forget! (smile!)
Have a fab day, can't wait to see what you create for next week's challenge!
Hugs
Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
#87 One World One Heart Giveaway
Post a Comment