Monday, 1 February 2010

Pink Elephant Day...

 
This week at The Pink Elephant our theme is PINK and I've gone for HOT PINK as my card is going to be a Valentine card for Laura and as everyone knows she loves pink.  Infact we have just decorated her bedroom in this very shade.
The fantastic image on my card is by my incredibly talented friend and team mate, Robin Willis.  Robin has designed some amazing circular digis which can be bought at Squigglefly.  I really love each and everyone of them as they are just so easy to use.  Check out the Robin Willis collection at...
I'm 100% sure you will love what you see.  Also as Squigglefly are sponsoring our challenge this week you may want to get out your pink pens and papers and enter our challenge.  There is a great prize on offer.
My card is also for the challenges at...
Have a fantastic first day of February everyone.  I'm doing my First Aid training today so that should be fun.  Shame it wasn't last Monday though before my 91 year old Auntie poured a mug of hot tea over herself right infront of me.  Think I did the right thing though (applied cold water) and she seemed to be okay.

25 comments:

Lori said...

This is such a sweet card :D I love the cupcake and sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Love and hugs ~ Lori

jude said...

Such a beautiful Card Ann and oh how i love the pink!Lovely take on the sketch too.
Hope your mam is ok?good luck with the first aid training
Love n hugs judex:)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Beryl K said...

Great card Ann, love the image must check these digis out. Very pink, Laura will adore it.
Beryl x

dragonflyjoy said...

LOvely card Ann for Valentine's day. Must say the cake looks very tempting and I love the colours.

love
Joyce xx

Anne said...

Wow, if your card hadn't been so delish then I wouldn't have spent any money @ Squigglefly!!! Hope all is going well in your new job. Hugs xx

Trudi said...

So cute Ann! I love the design of the card with the circles. Hope the new job is going good!

Joey said...

Hi Ann

this is beautiful, I really like the layout you have used, gorgeous pinks.

Joey.x

Do What You Love said...

WOW! Ann, I really love this card. I love the papers you used and how you made it all coordinate so lovely! The cupcake is delicious! Thanks for joining us at SSW this week.

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Ann!! I love the pink & white with Robin's sweet cupcake image!! Wonderful job!!

Beryl said...

This is great Anne. Trouble is - I'm fancying a cupcake right now.
Beryl xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is so very yummy and sparkly!! I love it!! Beautiful layout too!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGS

Rose said...

Super cute cupcake card! I love the colors you used, looks really yummy! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Mel X said...

Wow Ann, you've done a fantastic job with the layout! Love the shade of pink you've used too. Great work!!

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC, I hope we see you again real soon! Good luck in the draw

Mel X

KymKreates said...

what a lovely card you have made for your friend. I am certain she will love it!
Thanks for playing with us this week at SSW and hope you play again next week.

KymKreates

Jennifer said...

Great card. I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.

Irene said...

Morning Ann

A fabulous card, Love the colours and layout !!

luv
irene
xxxx

Melissa Craig said...

Looks so yummy! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW!

Jenn K said...

Such a sweet card!! These images Rock!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's so pretty! What a great layout!

Lisa T said...

Wow, great card! Love that cupcake image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Erin... said...

Lovin the pink and that yummy image!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

This is just delicious! I love the cute image and gorgeous pink dotty paper! The sheer white bows are the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

Chris said...

It looks good enough to eat! Love the cupcake and the pretty paper too. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.