Thursday, 4 February 2010

Bah! Humbug! Sneaky Peak...

 

In my hurry to join in the blog hop at  Totally Paper Crafts yesterday I completely forgot to say 'Don't forget there will be another challenge starting at Bah! Humbug! tomorrow.  As it's the first challenge of a new month there's a rather nice prize up for grabs too.  I'm not telling what it is or what the challenge is either.  Although my little sneaky peak picture might give the game away.  Last week Ann Whitfield from Spirit of Creativity guessed our theme was going to be Baubles.  I wonder if anyone has any ideas about this week's challenge.

7 comments:

Jose said...

Looking forward to seeing your whole card... mmm... now wonder what the challenge is this week, I guess 'Holly'

Irene said...

Morning Ann

I know, I know, I know but I'm not saying

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

I wonder if it might be holly? or even Christmas Fairies??

Beryl K said...

Looks interesting Ann, how about fairies or holly
Beryl x

Sheri Gilson said...

Looks pretty from here what ever it is!! Can't wait till the big reveal!! Have a wonderful day!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Okay, so I'm just going basic with my guess. Maybe stamped images? Can't wait to find out! xxD

Beryl said...

I thought fairies too.
Beryl xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.