Another Easter card using one of the fabulous Pollycraft images I won recently. How lucky was I? Just love them. As well as the cat and the duck being super cute I love the tree on this image, because it lends itself to adding paper flowers or gemstones as I have done on this card. The image was coloured with Promarkers and the designer paper is from the DCWV Spring stack again.
Challenges...
- Simon Says Stamp - Easter with some glimmer (hope my gemstones have enough glimmer)
- The Sweet Stop Sketch - sketch and something fuzzy (hmmm well cats have fuzzy fur and I go fuzzy when I see a cute image like this one - hope that counts.)
- Incy Wincy Designs - Spring
Short post today as busy getting house ready for very important guest...
Irene from All Occasions Cards, Papers and More She's staying here and we're visiting the N.E.C. together tomorrow. Only to look round you understand - we're not buying - lol!!!

12 comments:
Beautiful card Ann. Hugs x
Very Cute card indeed :-) I am sure you and Irene are going to have a fabulous time together :-) Look forward to hearing all about your trip to the NEC
Carole x
Lovely Card Ann. I hope you and Irene have a Super time at the NEC. Hugs Rita xx
Beautiful card and what a adorable image! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Sweet Stop!
Ann, this is the sweetest!!!!
Adorable card, Ann!! What a sweet image!!
Another uber-cute card Ann - love the papers, love the image and the flower gems and love the colouring as always.
Don't even try to enjoy the NEC with Irene tomorrow - it'll be impossible to have a good time without me there to embarrass you both LOL! You may have to purchase a little something y'know just to justify the journey so think of me while you spend your hard-earned. Hope you were paying attention when I gave you quick fire buying lessons in York *wink*
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Another gorgeous card Ann. I really do believe that you and Irene are just going to the NEC to browse and not buy. I also believe that the price of bacon is going up lol. Hope you have a wonderful time
Beryl x
very nice card
Gorgeous card Anne :-) I love this image and the colours you used are perfect ,, sooo cute ! :-)
thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x
This is so beautiful :)
Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)
Such a beautiful card Ann!
The image is so CUTE.
Enjoy the Easter weekend.
Hugs
Swantje
Post a Comment