Another Easter card and this time it's for my daughter Shelley, who like me is a real softie when it comes to rabbits. The image is one of the amazing collection of digi images I was lucky enough to win from Pollycraft. Oh such a cute collection. My friends will be seeing a lot of these this Easter. Love the rabbit and the duck (although not on this card) is just adorable.
The daisy border was punched using another of the new punches Laura bought me for Mother's Day. The sentiment is from a collection by Making Memories and the bunny paper is another design from the DCWV Spring stack.
Challenges...
- Pollycraft Monday Challenge - sparkles
- Pile it on - Furry friends
- Promarker Passion - Springtime with an animal
- Digital Tuesday - Springtime
- Sketch Saturday - sketch

16 comments:
Wow such a cute bunny Ann, love it! Those papers are just gorgeous
Claire xx
Super card Ann, that image IS gorgeous - can't wait to see the others. Hugs x
That image is sooo cute, and the papers are so pretty and just perfect for the image.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Lora x
Awww this card is so cute. Love the image.
Janette
Gorgeous card Ann, I bought that digi stamp and some of the ducks yesterday. They really are perfect for Easter Cards. I love that DCWV paper,
Beryl x
Darling card Ann!! Love the sweet little bunny and the great flower border!! Wonderful job!!
Now that is SWEET! So soft and pretty looking
Hugs
Vicki
Awwww bless xx
He is a really cute little bunnykins.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
What a sweet card Ann. I have never made an Easter card I'm ashamed to say, but I think I will have a go. Hugs Rita xx
Hi Ann, what a pretty card. I love the cute image and the paper is gorgeous. The glittery grass is just perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Oh this is so CUTE! That little bunny image is so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!!
Adorable card, love the backing paper...so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
beautiful sweet card! Thanks for joining us at PIO!
Hi Ann, this is wonderful Easter card! Love that paper! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge.
Hugs Lynsey x
Gorgeous card! Great job and thanks for piling it on with us!
Lovely card! Great job and thanks for piling it on with us!
Post a Comment