Here's the other card I was working on using one of the gorgeous Spring Swiss Pixie stamps from All That Scraps. I just love this set and how useful is that fence? I can see Tilda sat on there too and a whole host of other cutie characters.
Materials used...
- C.C. Designs Digi stamps
- sentiment stamp from stash
- Woodware corner punch
- papers and card by Kanban and DCWV (Spring Stack)
- tag die by Spellbinders
- organza ribbon, brads and gems from stash
Challenges...
- Pollycraft Challenge NOW WEEKLY - how great is that? - anything goes
- Crafty Ann's - for someone special (but I'm not saying who!)
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge- How does your garden grow?
- Crafts and Me Challenge - fairy wings (sorry not Sweet Pea stamp - only just discovered the challenge)

14 comments:
Morning aww hun what a super cute fresh looking card huggies lindyloo x
Such a sweet card Ann, lovely and soft. Hugs x
Gorgeous card Ann - whoever it's for will think themself very lucky indeed. Thank you for bringing it to Crafty Ann's
Ann x
Gorgeous card Ann, love the image and that corner punch is fabby - you're tempting me now lol
Beryl x
Beautiful card love the image and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our first Challenge. luv gina xx
I have a Sweet Pea stamp up for grabs on my blog. xx
I agree that those stamps are really cute - I imagine a horse peeking over the fence (can't imagine why horses should spring to mind LOL!)
Love the pretty checked papers you have been using on some of your recent projects.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
A gorgeous card Ann.xxx
This is just gorgeous Ann!
I love your wonderful colouring, cute images and pretty colour scheme.
Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's challenge.
A very pretty card Ann. Such lovely colours and sweet image. I'm sure whoever gets it will love it.
Thank you for joining in Crafty Ann's challenge.
Beryl xx
Hi Ann
I absolutely love this card! gorgeous image and beautiful colours. thanks for joining us at Pollycraft
Joey.x
Hello, A really sweet card you are right the fence does have lot's of lovely uses!
Thankyou for joining in at crafts and me 1st challenge, Good luck!
Luv Teresa x
I love these new CC images and she looks great perched on the fence. Your colouring is beautiful and I love the soft colours. Thanks for joining the fun at Pollycraft Challenges.
Kylie ox
Oh Ann what a stunning card I spent ages just looking at it those papers were a great choice as a backdrop for this little beauty so clean and crisp I love it thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x
This is so cute! I love those pixies but have had to resist :D
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.
Amy xx
Post a Comment