Blue skies - green grass and flowers - well that's what was running through my mind for our theme of 'nature' at The Pink Elephant this week. Our featured company are All That Scraps which meant using the absolutely gorgeous images from the Spring Swiss Pixie Stamp set that I have been drooling over for ages.
The stamp I've used today is Hansel, but I was so lucky to also receive Nora and her butterfly to play with too and my card using Nora should be finished by tomorrow so watch this space.
Papers and card are by Kanban and DCWV (Spring Paper Stack again - my favourite ever!)
As well as being my DT sample for The Pink Elephant my card is also for the following challenges...
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - oooooooops I haven't got an oval nestie and I was thinking one of the DT used a label nestie - must have been another site - sorry but it's very near the sketch!!
- Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Spring is in the air - gosh my Studio G sentiment stamp matches this challenge spot on!

12 comments:
Gorgeous Ann, love that paper too and the stamp is soooo sweet. Hugs x
Fabulous card Ann, as are all the ones I have missed. Been looking for that paper pad - it really is fabulous
Beryl x
Everything mixes and matches so well and such a darling image too...your card looks fab with the label nestie! Thanks for joining in the fun with SSW this week :) Donna x
Gorgeous take on the sketch. I love the paper you have used and that sweet image.
Hello Ann
Oh this is just gorgeous, I love the papers and your image is wonderfully coloured in.
luv
irene
xxxx
Lovely card! I love the blue and green scheme and your checked paper along with that fabulous image! Thanks for playing at SSW!
This is a lovely boy card and such a cool border punch. Your papers are coordinated so well - they are absolutely darling! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)
Love it!! I love the colors and that nestie is great!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Deanne :)
OK, this little guy is an absoulute CUTIE PIE! Fantastic card! Thank you for sharing it with us at SSW!
Wonderful card Ann - your colouring is always excellent and you have a real eye for what works colour wise.
Ann x
Really cute and thanks so much for joining us for Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea
Post a Comment