I really wanted to support friends on the DT at CD Sunday, but oh my goodness I'm really not so keen on using CDs anymore and this card is sadly a 'bugging me' one. It nearly hit the bin several times and may do yet!
The theme this week at CD Sunday is 'Country Charm' so I chose this image from Joanna Sheen's Card Makers Year CD. I didn't feel in the mood for a country cottage and thought the dog taking a stroll and finding a new friend was a fun take on the theme.
Sadly fun it was not as I could not get the sketch from Stamptacular quite as it should be and of course now I've realised that I can't enter it for their challenge anyway as there is nothing 'stamptacular' about my card. Ho hum don't think the brain was working yesterday. Putting it down to the lack of brain cells after the meal out I had with Laura. She's a very bad influence!!

10 comments:
Don't you dare put this card in the bin my friend, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it - let's just put it down to you feeling a little delicate!!! Thanks so much for joining in at CDS. Hugs xx
Great card Ann - love the image and that backing paper is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week. Tess x
I cannot see what is wrong with this it is lovely.Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday.xxx
I am glad it didn't end up in the bin - it is fabulous. For future challenges you can always just use backing paper from a CD and put some stamping with it. Whatever you do I hope you share them and don't bin them! Thank you for joining the CD Sunday Challenge this week.
Don't put yourself down Ann. The card is lovely. I know you are not keen on CD's any more but this card has turned out great. I remember before Stickaroos and Penny Black stamps, CD's images were what we used more than anything. My stamping leaves a lot to be desired and more end in the bin than on cards so I guess I will go on using CD's.
Anyway, the card is great and whoever receives it will be more than pleased I'm sure.
love
Joyce xxx
Hello Ann
Definately not a BIN card, it's gorgeous.
luv
irene
xxxx
Awww this is fabulous I adore that image and the papers it should never be binned I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Lovely card Ann, I have been using Cardmakers Year for a couple of DT cards but not noticed this image, it is great and definately NOT for the bin.
Thanks for joining in with us on CS Sunday
Christine x
How can you say you were going to bin it? This little fella is one of my favourite images on this cd and if you dislike it so much send him over here I'll give him a home. Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday and as Wendy says it could just be some backing paper of even just an embellishment that you use so keep on joining in with us cos your crds are fab. And yes I'll agree with you Laura must be a bad influence as you don't stike me a someone who would normally over indulge!! he he
Jenny xx
This is gorgeous Ann, I hope you haven't put it in the bin
Beryl x
Post a Comment